# 29 Sept 1966
CGC 9.4 Near Mint
features AQUAMAN and AQUALAD
NICK CARDY Cover & Interior Art
INTRO of OCEAN MASTER (who will appear in the 2018 AQUAMAN film)
See label close-up for more writer/artist info!
Characters:Aquaman; Aqualad; Ocean Master (villain, intro); who turns out to be a relative!
This copy was Ed’s personal “CGC” copy of AQUAMAN #29
CECC: the item is eligible to receive a ARCHIVE Certificate as a “CRAZY ED CLOSET COLLECTIBLE”, which designates those scarcer items that Crazy Ed has owned in his personal files for many years, and therefore, a “Private Ownership Pedigree” collectible.
Ed’s Private Archive Items (like this AQUAMAN #29) are usually identified by us in the listing; most CGC items are in the CGC Registry. This all can be researched and confirmed, and if you are interested if an item qualifies as a“CECC“, please write us and ask.
Aquaman is HOT!
- there is a large number of copies in CGC grade: current census shows 239 Universal copies! 16 copies in CGC 9.4 and only 12 copies better! Ours with White Pages put our copy at the top of the CGC 9.4 copies sold/selling!
- There are other Aquaman #29 CGC copies for sale (currently) a CGC 8.5: asking price of $1000; a CGC 9.2 asking price of $1250; a private comic seller has a CGC 9.6: asking price of $3200
- average selling ranges for the past 3 years are difficult to gauge since sales are scarce in this high a grade, only 1 CGC 9.4 copy sold in 2017 and 2 sales TOTAL in the past 3 years
- WE DO ENTERTAIN $$ OFFERS: but in any offer or communication please be fair and respectful: this is a well described un-restored Key DC over 50 years old and is already priced fairly.
- if an offer is declined automatically–DON’T waste your offer chances & GIVE UP, just write to Ed FIRST to discuss the offer & price!
SHIPPING: by insured priority mail. Feel free to e-mail with any questions. CGC items are wrapped with extra cardboard and bubblewrap to protect the CGC cases.
Buy with confidence. Crazy Ed is a Charter Member Dealer with the CGC and a Comic Buyers Guide Mail Order Customer Service Award Winner.
© 2018 Crazy Ed/Crazy Ed’s Comics as to listing content/info